Connecting with CCC just got easier.
What it is:
Available in the Android & Apple app stores, our brand-new app is now available!
After logging in (using your My CCC account info) from the app you can...
- Contact the church, plus check service times and get directions
- Access a church directory with user controlled display of information
- Give securely online (credit card & debit card, e-checking & savings)
- Review, register, and pay for upcoming church events that apply to your profile
- See the latest (or archived) sermons and series in an in-app media playback
- Take advantage of custom content that CCC displays under the Connect feature
How to download:
To download the CCC app, search "Christ Community Church Rochester" in your phone's app store and download. Or, download from the links below:
(If you're unfamiliar with how to download an app from an Android phone, here's an article to help you.)
(If you're unfamiliar with how to download an app from an iPhone, here's an article to help you.)
How to access all app content:
After downloading the app, to access all app content (including accessing giving, registering for events, and more), you must sign in using your My CCC email and password on the options screen. Without signing in, you'll only be able to access basic information. Once you sign in, you'll have access to all content available on the app.
Questions? We'd be happy to help.